Wednesday, February 11, 2015

This Blog...

As I announced earlier today, I have restarted both of my blogs and hope to keep the running for longer than two weeks. This blog never got off the ground, but I love the idea and hopefully anyone who reads this will love it too. I forgot to mention in my other post that I will be trying to schedule my posts for both blogs, with Otterworld being in the morning and this blog in the afternoon. I'm not sure why I chose this timing, but it appeals to me so that's what's happening. Otterworld, being more in depth content, will not be daily, but this blog probably will. I will be trying to add some voice recordings to both blogs, and I'm pretty excited about that. The Otterworld content will be made days ahead and should be very detailed, but this blog's sole purpose is to be brief and hopefully interesting. Hopefully, my ideas will get off the ground and this blog can finally hit it's stride.

-Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment